State Waiver Resources / Posted 12 months ago / 506 views
The Community First Choice Program provides home and community-based services to older adults and individuals with disabilities. This program is administered by the Maryland Department of Health.
• Personal assistance
• Personal emergency response system
• Home-delivered meals
• Items that substitute for human assistance
• Environmental assessments and adaptations • Consumer training
• Nurse monitoring of personal assistants
• Supports planning services
There is no age limitation. Individuals must reside in a community setting.
Individuals must qualify for Medicaid in the community.
Individuals must meet the institutional level of care.
Contact Maryland Access Point at 1-844-627-5465